The new Intelect RPW 2 (Radial shockwave) combines streamlined design with ergonomics and patient-comfort with ease-of-use resulting into the most compact clinical unit currently on the market.
The Intelect RPW 2 allows for the treatment of indications with radial, pneumatically-generated, low-energy acoustic waves, or "pressure pulses".
The applied pressure pulse propagates radially within the tissue, generating a therapeutic effect.The V-ACTOR HF optional hand piece allows mechanical vibration, for vibration massage.
- New FALCON Handpiece: Allowing lower Bar pressures for an increased range of indications and applicators.
- Large graphic color touch screen: High resolution 7” capacitive touch screen for greater customer experience.
- Suggested protocols library: Available at a finger click; treatment pictures, anatomical and pathological library, treatments guidelines.
- Comfort mode: Unique automatic energy ramp up designed to provide better patient comfort.
- V-ACTOR HF: Vibration frequency up to 50Hz for Vibration therapy and muscle relaxation.
- Large choice of transmitters: 17 different transmitters available for tendinopathies, trigger points, spine and fascia treatments.
- Easy fit for every treatment room: Slim design 41x42x110cm (LxWxH), not a lot of space needed for this new RPW generation.
- Ergonomic design: What you is need close in hand; handpiece, transmitter tray, gel bottle, cables holders, soft pouch.
- Extended pressure range: The Falcon handpiece provides a greater pressure range from 0.3 to 5 bar, making it more comfortable for the patient and allowing Fascia and Spine treatments. NOTE: PERI-V-ACTOR and SPINE-V-ACTOR can only be used under 3 Bar pressure.
- Achilles Tendinopathy.
- Disorders of tendons insertions.
- Myofascial trigger points.
- Pain & Inflammation in orthopaedic conditions.
- Plantar fasciitis.
- Pulse vibration massage.
Recommended treatment guidelines:
- Localize the painful areas you plan to treat.
- Select most appropriate transmitters based on treatment goal and targeted tissue.
- Apply ultra sound water-based gel on the skin overlying the treatment area.
- Always start with lower level of intensity.
- Perform a post-treatment test to see for better function and decreased in pain.