Humask Pro Medical surgical mask ASTM Level 2 are manufactured in Quebec/Canada respecting the highest quality standards in the industry thanks to their state-of-the-art factory.
Entreprise Prémont was the first Quebec company, approved by Health Canada, to offer surgical masks made in Quebec/Canada with the objective of reducing our dependence on imported medical equipment.
Their masks are soft and comfortable to wear thanks to the 100% polypropylene material assembled with ultrasound, their ear attachments and flexible nose cover offer optimal adjustment.
- Innovative technology that allows moisture to wick away from the mouth and face.
- High-performance PTFE membrane that provides outstanding fltration and unparalleled comfort and lightness.
- 100% hydrophobic and acid-resistant barrier that prevents the transfer of body fuids.
- PTFE fltering membrane that retains its high level of protection compared to conventional membranes which can lose effciency over time.
- Filtering effciency of the PTFE membrane is unaffected by the static attenuation of the electrets.
- Assembled via ultrasonic welding.
- Flexible and adjustable nasal band and ear clip.
- Hypoallergenic, free from latex and fbreglass.
- Proudly Canadian.
- Medical grade, meeting Health Canada standards ASTM F2100.
- BFE filtration ASTM F2101 ≥ 98%.
- Efficacité de filtration des particules (EFP) ASTM F2299 ≥ 98%.
- Splash resistance ASTM F1862: 120 mmHg.
- Pression differential MIL-M-36951C <6.0 mm H2O/cm2.
- Inflammability: Class 1.
COVID-19 item, no refunds, no exchanges on this product. Final sale.