Humask Pro medical surgical mask ASTM Level 3 are manufactured in Quebec/Canada respecting the highest quality standards in the industry thanks to their state-of-the-art factory.
Entreprise Prémont was the first Quebec company, approved by Health Canada, to offer surgical masks made in Quebec/Canada with the objective of reducing our dependence on imported medical equipment.
Their masks are soft and comfortable to wear thanks to the 100% polypropylene material assembled with ultrasound, their ear attachments and flexible nose cover offer optimal adjustment.
- Innovative technology that allows moisture to wick away from the mouth and face.
- HuCare High-performance PTFE membrane that provides outstanding fltration and unparalleled comfort and lightness.
- 100% hydrophobic and acid-resistant barrier that prevents the transfer of body fuids.
- HuCare PTFE fltering membrane that retains its high level of protection compared to conventional membranes which can lose effciency over time.
- Filtering effciency of the HuCare PTFE membrane is unaffected by the static attenuation of the electrets.
- Assembled via ultrasonic welding.
- Flexible and adjustable nasal band and ear clip.
- Hypoallergenic, free from latex, fibreglass and graphene.
- Proudly Canadian.
- Medical grade, meeting Health Canada standards ASTM F2101.
- BFE filtration ASTM F2101 ≥ 98%.
- Efficacité de filtration des particules (EFP) ASTM F2299 ≥ 98%.
- Splash resistance ASTM F1862: 160 mmHg.
- Pression differential MIL-M-36951C <6.0 mm H2O/cm2.
- Inflammability: Class 1.
Given the large number of orders received, it is possible that the system indicates 0 stock, but we receive masks on a weekly basis.
COVID-19 item, no refunds, no exchanges on this product. Final sale.