- Continuous Passive Mouvement (CPM)
- Elastic bands and tubes
- Exercise Balls
- Exercise Stations
- Exercises for hands
- Incontinence and pelvic rehabilitation
- Massage balls and tools
- Stationnary bikes / Peddlers
- Stepper Stimulator
- Weights and dumbells
Huber® 360 Multiaxis motorized platform™
HUBER® 360 features the new Multiaxis Motorized Platform™. It comes equipped with force sensors built into the platform and handles. Trained by a health professional, your patients will work safely on both physical and cognitive skills: that’s Neuro Muscular Training™.
With Huber® 360, the treatment is broken down into four movement fundamentals: Flexibility and Mobility, Dymamic Strengthening, Posture and Balance, and Resistance.
Flexibility and Mobility
- The Dymamic Posture Corrector™ improves stretching precision.
- The Multiaxes Motorized Platform™ mobilizes joints in every plane of motion.
- The Dynamic Posture Corrector™ insures proper positioning during exercise.
- Feedback on the screen allows control of strength and direction for better recruitment.
Posture and balance
- The static and dynamic force platform improves objectification of posture.
- Balancing games are both fun and challenging for the patient.
- Dynamic exercises adapted to the patient's physical condition increase their resistance.
- Short-duration high-intensity activities for faster results.
- Full built in assessment.
- 3 tests based on Romberg and Fukuda to measure and compare balance capacity.
- 2 tests to measure area of stability and mobility restriction.
- 2 tests to assess strength and coordination.
- Test reports and patient progress report available.
- Photo and video analysis tool.
- Connect to the machine wirelessly and without a USB drive.
- Send the assessment directly as a PDF to patients or prescribers.
- Create your own programs and free menus.
- Remote control.
- Monitor patient's exercises remotely.