Pro Fitter 3D Cross Trainer Physio Kit
For over a decade, Pro Fitter has helped patients rebuild their confidence to overcome physical and emotional barriers associated with injury. It is a dynamic modality that offers the benefits of a complete "closed chain" rehab program for ankle, knee, hip, back & shoulder injuries. Pro Fitter Physio Kit is used by rehabilitation experts worldwide because of its effectiveness in proprioceptive development, muscular stabilization, joint mobilization, strength gains and client motivation.
Pro Fitter is challenging yet fun and easy to learn! Individuals of all ages quickly discover that skill building with Pro Fitter is more like a sport than an exercise! Since 1985, athletes and medical experts world wide have depended on Pro Fitter for maximizing sports performance. If you and your family want to maximize an active lifestyle, then get these proven benefits from the Pro Fitter MDM (multi-directional movement) cross trainer:
- Enhance functional core strength and stability;
- Maximize functional leg strength and power;
- Obtain faster and more precise reaction skills;
- Develop effective upper and lower body strength programs;
- Improve cardiovascular endurance;
- Improve proprioception and reduce the risk of sports injuries.
Package comes with:
- A pair of 51" Balance Aids to assist those with limited balance skill.
- Hard Ankle Board for progression leading up to using the Soft Ankle Board.
- A laminated exercise guide and DVD with 20 functional exercises for upper body, core and lower body exercises.
- Independently flexing and rotating footpads.
- Six different, easily interchangeable levels of difficulty.
- Attachable soft ankle board for sitting, standing and upper body work.
- Support information on general conditioning and rehabilitation.