Hypafix® non-woven dressing retention sheet
Hypafix® provides dressing retention without restricting the patient's mobility. The good air and moisture permeability lets the skin breathe and prevents macerations. Wide area fixation of the wound dressing reduces the risk of contamination.
Features and Benefits:
- Soft, stretchable non woven polyester adapts well to the body;
- Provides light compression without causing constriction;
- Polyacrylate adhesive holds dressing safely, even in the pressence of moisture;
- Easily cut to eliminate waste;
- Latex free.
- Retains primary dressing on small to large surgical or wound sites;
- Ideal use for areas of body requiring flexibility such as elbows and knees;
- Ideal base coverage for areas applying the patellofemoral taping technique.
|7144301-CS||5 cm x 10 m (2" x 10.9 y)||24 un.|
|7144301-UN||5 cm x 10 m (2" x 10.9 y)||1 un.|
|7144302-CS||10 cm x 10 m (3.9" x 10.9 y)||24 un.|
|7144302-UN||10 cm x 10 m (3.9" x 10.9 y)||1 un.|