Invertrac traction naturally
The invertrac is lightweight, portable, comfortable, and easy to use. This machine allows for the the benefits of spinal decompression without trauma to ankle, knee, or hip joints. The Invertrac helps eliminate daily stress, tension and circulation is greatly enchanced. The Invertrac represents a good alternative to the inversion table.
- Hiatus hernia.
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
- Bone weakness (osteoporosis, recent unhealed fractures, medullar pins, artificial hip joints or other orthopedic supports surgically implanted).
- Cardiovascular insufficeincies in the limbs.
- After head injury.
- Poorly co-ordinated.
- Fainting spells.
- Acute spinal injury.
- Disoriented if upside down.
- Weak or frail.
- Retinal detachment.
- Cerebral sclerosis.
- Recent stroke or transient ischemic attack.
- Heart and circulatory disorders for which you are being treated.
- Acutely swollen joints.
- Chronic sinusitis.
- Motion sickness or inner ear disorders.
- Or any other medical condition that may be made more severe by an elevation of blood pressure, intercranial pressure or the mechanical stress of the inverted position should be considered contraindication to inversion therapy.
* Only available for Canada. For all customer outside Canada, please contact your local dealer.