Air-Flex Flexion & Distraction Table with optional Auto-Flexion and Auto-Distraction
The Air-Flex is perfect for doctors who want a full-featured manual flexion and distraction chiropractic table with the option of adding automatic flexion (for strictly Auto-Flexion Chiropractic Table, see Hill AFT). With patients counterbalanced on a cushion of compressed air, doctors love the Air-Flex for its amazingly responsive treatment action. There is truly no other flexion distraction table like it!
Base Air-Flex Standard Features:
- Includes Tilting Headpiece and Thoracic Release.
- Flexion & Distraction (Manual).
- Removable tiller bar at foot-end.
- Rotation & Lateral Flexion, and locking mechanisms.
- Slide-out Ankle Support with Ankle Harnesses.
- Electric Height Controlled by Foot Pedal.
- Elevation Range from 21 1/2" to 29" or 22 1/2" to 30".
- Higher Starting Heights Available.
- Width 24", Medium Density Foam (Soft or Firm Foam on Request).
- Choice of 20 Colors for the Top Cushions.
- Beige, Gray or Black Acrylic Thermo-Plastic Base.
- One-year Warranty On All Parts and labor (by MTM).
Adding optional Auto-Distraction turns your Air-Flex into one of the most effective traction tables available...
The touchscreen panel offers digital accuracy for fully controlled and repeatable treatments. Other options include a choice of up to four air-drops, air-thoracic breakaway and a variety of headpieces to suit nearly every requirement.
Add the following features to create a Deluxe Air-Flex:
- Air-Activated Dual Cervical Drop Headpiece.
- Air-Activated Thoracic, Lumbar and Pelvic Air Drops.
- Air-Activated Thoracic Breakaway.
See the pdf brochure for details on colour and options.