HA90E examination table
The Hill Adjustable HA90E is an all purpose exam table. It is particularly suited for the varied requirements of the osteopathic physician whose procedures range from manipulation to OB/GYN. With the help of a gas-powered spring, the HA90E smoothly converts from a seated examination chair to a flat-top table with the touch of a lever. The back locks at any angle from 0° to 80°. For minor surgical procedures or greater ease in positioning patients, the HA90E can be purchased with an electric lift-back.
Base HA90E Standard Features:
- Electric power height from 22" to 35".
- Height controlled by foot pedal.
- 400lbs Lifting capacity (600lbs available upon request).
- Gas-powered lift back with single control lever.
- Fold-down foot section.
- Width 26", Length 6'1", Foam Top 2 1/2".
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top.
- Beige or gray acrylic thermo-plastic base.
- UL Listed and Approved.
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor (by MTM).
See the pdf brochure for details on colour and options.