The Handmaster Plus™ is designed to strengthen all of the muscles of the hand in one easy convenient exercise. This means the muscles of the front (flexors) of the hand and of the back (extensors) of the hand are exercised. Increased strength, stamina and balance of the hand, wrist and forearm is the result. All nineteen muscles of the hand are strengthened in one simple, continuous exercise.
The hands are a key, yet overlooked, connection point in many sporting activities. Designed by a chiropractor and former professional golfer, the Handmaster Plus™ hand trainer guarantees stronger and more balanced hands, wrists and forearms.
The Handmaster Plus™ is designed to:
- Balance and strengthen the muscles of the hand, wrist and forearm. (Carpal tunnel syndrome, injury rehab);
- Exercise the fingers and thumb through a full range of motion. (sprain/fracture rehab);
- Strengthen all 5 muscles which insert on the lateral epicondyle. (tennis elbow rehab);
- Stimulate all 3 nerve pathways to the muscles of the hand. (stroke rehab).
The Handmaster Plus™ can be used in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Golfers elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Wrist, finger and thumb fracture rehabilitation
- Wrist, finger and thumb sprain rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Spinal cord trauma
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Contracture syndromes
- Repetitive stress injuries (RSI's)
|Product #||Resistance level||Color||Packaging|