JP-33 X-Ray film processor with stand
While other manufacturers remove some features on their processor in order to reduce their costs, JPI® continues the development of its system, and stand to listen in its user's needs to insure their satisfaction and then continuing the improvement of its popular product.
The JP-33, amongst other things, offers a molded plastic monopart hull, which eliminate the risks of contamination and fluid leaks. With a weight of 77lbs and its compact dimensions of 20.6" x 25" x 15", this unit, installed on an aluminum base, represents the ideal machine for private clinics treating a small volume of radiographic films.
A digital control, activated by a microprocessor, gives access to a program enabling you to modulate the development time, the replenishment rate, the developer and dryer temperature, the heather and blower timer, the clock-processing film counter, as well as the automatic refill of water, in order to eliminate the possibilities of formation of algaes in the basin.
The JP-33 is a reliable, durable and low maintenance unit, which will be able to meet your needs in radiographic films development.
- Retractable Feed-tray for small space
- Processing time: standard 90 sec. or Variable speed control for 90 to 230 sec processing
- Microprocessor controlled developer temperature from 28 to 38 °C
- Automatic replenishment or manual
- Tank capacities: developer and fixer 5 ltr and 6 ltr of water
- Dimensions: 25" x 15" x 20.6"
- Weight: 77.1lbs
- Warranty 2 years on parts.