Monark Ergomedic 828E Stationary Bike
Monark Ergomedic 828E is the successor to the 818E. The bicycle has a new softer design, a completely housed flywheel and strengthened frame. A new electronic instrument shows effective output in watts and heart rate using telemetry. The Monark pendulum balance ergometer is the world's most used test cycle for fitness testing at work.
- Electronic meter that shows pedal-turns per minute (RPM), heart rate in beats per minute (HR), cycling-time in minutes and seconds (TIME), intended cycling speed in km/miles per hour (SPEED) plus distance covered in km/miles (DISTANCE). In addition braking power can be set, giving a reading of calorie consumption (CAL) and power in watts (WATT).
- Pendulum scale, easy to calibrate
- Adjustable seat height
- Adjustable handlebar with quick release lever
- Stable frame, solid steel tube
- Wheels for easy transport
- Chestbelt and PC software are included
- Width 530 mm (21") at handlebar
- Width 460 mm (18") at support tubes
- Length 1120 mm (44")
- Height 890 - 1130 mm (35 - 44.5") at handlebar
- Height 800 - 1120 mm (31.5 - 44") at seat
- Weight 52 kg (114.5 lbs)
- Max user weight 125 kg (275 lbs)