Carestream Min-R EV Mammography films
Visually adaptive contrast
- Compensates for the human eye's inability to distinguish differences in density as an image gets darker using novel contrast-enhancing emulsion grains.
- Maintains contrast as optical density increases.
- Penetrates glandular tissue without losing contrast in fatty areas or breast periphery with mammography x-ray unit calibration or proper technique selection.
- Breast anatomy (including abnormalities) are more visible.
- Provides both high contrast and wide latitude.
- Allows for better imaging of both the parenchyma and periphery, with one exposure.
- Provides more efficient drying.
Unique film emulsion layer structure
Slower film and faster screens as compared to the MIN-R 2000 Film System yield:
- Finer grain.
- Lower granularity that reduces film noise.
- Sharper detail to improve visualization of faint, small objects.
Unique emulsion grains produce a sharper toe which:
- Yields whiter whites in glandular tissue for more detail.
- Helps reveal faint, small objects (such as micro-calcifications).
- Provides high contrast in fatty tissue and breast periphery.