TheraBand® Ground Exercises Station
The TheraBand® Exercise Station combines strength, balance and flexibility exercises into one convenient system for fitness and therapy. It allows easy progression of exercises by increasing the challenge or resistance of the exercise.
The system was designed to integrate the use of progressive elastic resistance for strength training with exercise balls, Fittness Steps and Stability Trainers. The center cavity fits all popular exercise ball sizes as well as TheraBand® Stability Trainers, Rocker Boards and Wobble Boards (available separately).
Custom designed TheraBand® resistance tubing with snap-on connectors allow the user to easily change between exercises and resistance levels. Users can also choose from attachments supplied with the station, including a 36" padded exercise bar, two handles, or two Assist straps. Six connection points allow tubing to be attached at a variety of locations.
Each exercise station comes with a full-colour poster with 24 exercises and safety instructions.
The durable, high-impact polyethylene construction holds up to repeat use, while its granite colour blends in with most fitness facilities and clinics. With 10 rubber feet on the bottom, it resists slipping on hard surfaces. And at approximately 14 pounds, the base is light enough to carry and is stackable to conserve space.
- Progressive strength training
- Progressive balance training
- Upper and lower extremity strengthening
- Closed chain exercises
- Core strengthening
- Stepping exercises
- Group fitness programs
- Senior fitness and rehab
- 1 Portable base unit with 6 clip connection points
- 1 36" padded bar with 2 connection straps
- 2 Soft excercise handles with D-Ring connector
- 2 Nylon assist straps with D-Ring connector
- 6 12" TheraBand® tubing with clip-connectors
- 6 18" TheraBand® tubing with clip-connectors
- 6 24" TheraBand® tubing with clip-connectors