P-Series TransPortable Lifts
Unique and innovative, the stylish Waverley Glen P-Series stretches the boundaries of portable ceiling lifts. Ceiling lifts dramatically reduce injuries resulting from the handling of patients/residents in both institutional and homecare settings. The P-Series has been designed with a full set of standard features and can be operated safely by a single caregiver.
The P-Series solves many of the problems that make patient transfer complex or difficult. It’s lightweight, portable, and designed to provide complete control for the caregiver. In addition, it offers a wide range of safety mechanisms to assure confidence throughout handling occasions.
- Weight: P-440: 10.5 lbs (4.8 kg) / P-600: 25 lbs (11.4 kg)
- Integral full-width carry bar with unique contoured shape
- On-board controls
- The P-440 is charged with a standard plug and socket
- Safety mechanisms include an over-speed governor, built-in safety limits, slack strap sensor and emergency lowering
- Patient safety is assured with positive locking latches, securing the sling each and every time
- The P-440 offers a comfortable built-in ergonomic handle, allowing the caregiver to carry and transport with ease
- Weight capacity: P-440: 200 kg (440 lbs) / P-600: 273 kg (600 lbs)