Sani-Derm instant hand antibacterial gel
Sani-Derm is an antiseptic skin gel containing 70% v/v ethyl alcohol designed to eliminate the instances of bacterial contamination as a result of contract with the hands. Sani-Derm is an ideal product for use in hospitals, medical clinics, ambulances, daycare facilities, nursing homes, food industry and all other areas where a high level of hand hygiene is required. Contains emollients: lanolin, glycerin and aloe.
4L Pump sold separetely.
* Recommanded against H1N1 Virus (Swine Flu).
- Effectively and rapidly reduces the number of bacteria on the surface of the skin
- Refreshing gel used without water or soap
- Evaporates quickly
- Contains natural emollients which moisturize the skin
- Leaves a non-greasy protective film
- No fragrance added
- Formulated in accordance with Choisy's "Enviro-Technik" philosophy
|3649000004||3.78 L (1 gal. US)||1 un.|
|3649000012||1000ml Soft pouch refill||1 un.|
|3649000500||500 ml (16.91 oz fl. US)||1 un.|
|3.78L pump||Product #||Model|
|Wall support for 500 ml||Product #|
|Electronic soap dispenser Frost||Product #||Model||Color|