Concentrated disinfecting detergent Spectro-Sept
A phosphate free neutral disinfectant cleaner designed to provide effective. Cleaning, deodorizing, and disinfection. This product, when used as directed, is formulated to disinfect hard non-porous inanimate environmental surfaces such as floors, walls, metal surfaces, bathrooms, shower stalls, bathtubs and cabinets. Does not contain phosphates, solvents or nonylphenols. Pleasant odour.
Consult the specification file to get the complete listing of the bactericidal properties, fungicidal, virucide and mildewstat.
To ensure you to make a mixture of concentrate and water which will be to optimize and which will avoid wasting the concentrate, we recommend you to use a batcher (see the option section).
Pump sold separately.
* Recommanded against H1N1 Virus (Swine Flu).
- Broad spectrum of activity
- Outstanding cleaning efficiency
- Neutral pH. Will not dull gloss foor finishes
- Versatile. Spectro-Sept is the only product needed for cleaning all surfaces that are washable with water
- Rinse-free. Cleans and disinfects in one step
- Effectively controls bad odours by kiling microorganisms that cause bad odours while leaving a pleasant fresh scent
- Quaternary animeds from 5th generation
- Contains no phosphates, no solvents and no nonyphemols
- Does not emit VOC
- Biodegradable surfactants according to tests of the OECD 301 series
- Effective bactericide and virucide in water up to 400 ppm hardness
Spectro-Sept is recommanded for:
- Nursing homes
- Seniors residences
- Research and analysis laboratories
- Ambulance services
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Veterinary hospitals
- School establishments
- Office buildings
- Establishments where housekeeping is of prime importance in controling cross-contamination from treated surfaces
|3124000004||3.78 L (1 gal. US)|
|3.78L pump||Product #||Model|
|Batcher for concentrate||Product #|