Electronic soap dispenser Frost
- Soap is dispensed when hand is placed within 2 ¼" (6 cm) under the unit.
- Unit is powered by 3 "C" alkaline batteries (not included).
- Battery life is 10,000 cycles or one year.
- Low battery indicator (flashing red led).
- Soap viscosity range: 2,000 - 5,000 cps, (covers most liquid soap products).
- Capacity: 1 litre (33 ounces)
For unrestricted access, bottom of unit to floor should not exceed 44" (111.7). Insure unit is mounted 20 cm above any horizontal surface (30 cm for stainless steel unit). Prior to mounting using self adhesive: clean glass surface, mark clearly with removable marker or masking tape the exact location and plumb line for unit. The foam tape backing on the dispenser does not allow for repositioning of unit, if it is mounted crooked or askew. Allow tape to set ten hours prior to filling dispenser with soap and loading batteries.