Carestream Directview Classic CR System - Bundle S (Small volume)
The Bundle S is suggested for low-volume sites where default image processing settings are typically used. Mammography upgrades is not applicable for this bundle.
Carestream Healthl's entire CR product suite.
Enables healthcare providers to deliver improved patient care. Featuring intuitive interface that enables image processing and multiple software options/tools. Easy to install.
Excellent image quality and speed.
With Kodak Directview EVP Plus Image Processing Software (optional). Cassette cycle times of up to 69 plates per hour for 35 x 43 cm cassettes to accommodate high-volume workflows.
Flexibility and Compatibility.
Choose from three Workflow and Image Viewing (WAIV) console configurations, choice of monitor and keyboard, floor stand or wall mount.
Kodak Directview Classic CR System - Bundle S includes:
- Kodak Directview Classic CR System
- Kodak Directview WAIV Console
- Latest generation PC, Keyboard, Mouse
- 17" Flat Panel Monitor
- Kodak Directview V5.1 Software includes:
- Kodak Images Processing Software
- Multi Exposure Processing Software
- DICOM Print Software
- IHE Consistent Presentation of Images Software
- Kodak DICOM Storage Service Class
- Kodak DICOM Modality Worklist Management Software
- Kodak Directview Black Surround Masking Software
- Kodak Directview Low Exposure Optimization Software
- Kodak Directview Grid Detection and Suppression Software
- Kodak Directview Classic & Elite CR Systems, Power Cord for US&C Hospital Grade
- Two (2) Kodak Directview CR Cassettes with PQ Screens - 35 x 43 cm
- Two (2) Kodak Directview CR Cassettes with PQ Screens - 24 x 30 cm