Carestream directView EVP Plus Software
Exploit the full range of exposure data without any loss of detail contrast with Kodak DirectView EVP Plus Software. This imaging software produces images of exceptional diagnostic quality. EVP Plus is designed with a number of time saving features that reduce capture set up times and elevate the overall image quality. The results are greater operational efficiency and consistent, higher- quality images that help improve patient diagnosis.
Available for use on all Kodak computed radiography systems.
The EVP algorithm requires specification of three parameters - gain, density, and kernel size:
- Size film: all sizes
- Field of image - 14" x 14"
The study by board of ten certified radiologists covered 14 CR examination types:
- Cervical - spine
- Pediatric skull
- Pediatric abdomen
- Pediatric chest
- For more specs, refer to your CR system
In independent ratings by ten Board-certified radiologists covering fourteen (14) CR examination types, Kodak DirectView EVP Plus Software images increased diagnostic satisfaction in 76% of all cases studied. The study concluded that EVP:
- Reduces or eliminates the need to hot-light soft-tissue and other over-penetrated areas.
- Reduces the need to window/level images presented on workstation displays.
- Eliminates loss of detail in dense bone and other under-penetrated areas.
- Provides enhanced anatomical context.
- Provides robust automatic tonescale process.