Variable bathing system GK Basic
Lifting bath tub GK Basic with electric height adjustment.
- Bath and skirt constructed of fibreglass.
- Frame made of stainless steel.
- Height adjustable mounting legs.
- Rubber protection for tub.
- Ergonomically designed tub ensures greater movement for user and ease of use by the care giver.
- Touch panel for operating of functions, located on both length sides.
- Integrated fill in.
- Patient shower with white hose and self control trigger.
- Drain assy with overflow.
- Two electric actuators for height adjustment to any level.
- Standard, commercially available valves and fittings.
- System is free standing.
- Hot and cold water: fitting R ½"
- Connecting sleeve for drainage: DN 50
- Electric power: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Overall width: 830 mm
- Overall length: 1900 mm
- Working height: Adjustable from 675 mm to 925 mm
- Weight: Tub filled: Approx. 350 kg
- Tub capacity: Approx. 250 liters
- Inspections: CE & CSA601.1 M90 mark
- Injector disinfection:
- The disinfection shower head comes with a red shower tube and an automatic closing valve built-in flowrate meter.
- The disinfection unit is pre-configured for using commercially available 1 litre bins.