Variable bathing system GK Basic+
- Bath and skirt constructed of fibreglass.
- Frame made of stainless steel.
- Height adjustable mounting legs.
- Rubber protection for tub.
- Ergonomically designed tub ensures greater movement for user and ease of use by the care giver.
- Console with thermo valve and fill in.
- Touch panel for high/low, located on both length sides.
- Patient shower with white hose and self control trigger.
- Drain assy with overflow.
- Two electric actuators for height adjustment to any level.
- Standard, commercially available valves and fittings.
- System is free standing.
- Hot and cold water, connector ½"
- Drain D 50 mm
- Electrical requirements 230V/50Hz, for other countries 115V/60Hz
- Width 830 mm
- Length 1900 mm
- Working height: Adjustable from 675 mm to 925 mm
- Tub capacity: Approx. 180 liters
- Inspections: CE & CSA601.1 M90 mark
- Disinfection system:
- Disinfection shower with red hose and self control trigger.
- Integrated flow gauge.
- System suitable for 1 L containers.
- Hydromassage with H.J.S. 2-jet system:
- Patented jet system, no plumbing or tubing running between jets with two nozzles in foot area
- Each jet acts as a toggle.
- Automatic shut off of jets if water drains.
- Removable jets for easier cleaning.
- Safety bar in pairs.
- Pre fill:
- Automatic fill in to a level set in the fill in control, a manual shut off makes it possible at any time to turn pre-fill off.