Variable bathing system GK Magic 2000
Lifting bath tub GK Magic 2000 with electric height adjustment and electronically controlled operation via the panel.
- Activation of bathing system with magnetic access card.
- Bath and skirt constructed of fibreglass.
- Console made of ABS with locking desk lid.
- Height adjustable mounting legs.
- Hand grips provided for enhanced safety.
- Rubber protection for tub.
- Ergonomically designed tub ensures greater movement for user and ease of use by the care giver.
- Touch panel for operating of electronic functions with control of the activated function.
- Pre-fill with three automatic pre-set levels, a manual shut off makes it possible at any time to turn pre-fill off.
- Diagnostic service display allows the user to quickly identify bathing system's service requirements.
- Adjustment of temperature via thermostat mixing valve with electronic monitoring of temperature for fill in, shower and bath.
- Bath system can be individually adjusted to make the bath shorter.
- Patient shower with white hose 2,100 mm and self control trigger.
- Shower brackets provided with drip proof channel.
- Power conservation feature automatically shuts off unit after bathing process is complete
- Drain assembly.
- Hi/Lo function of tub via touch panel.
- Two electric actuators for height adjustment to any level.
- Battery for emergency lowering.
- Standard, commercially available valves and fittings.
- Built in backflow protection.
- System is free standing.
- Hot and cold water: fitting R ¾"
- Connecting sleeve for drainage: DN 50
- Electric power: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Overall height: 1250 - 1650 mm
- Overall width: 930 mm
- Overall length: 2240 mm
- Working height: Adjustable from 680 mm to 1080 mm
- Weight: Tub filled: Approx. 450 kg
- Tub capacity: Approx. 250 liters
- Inspections: CE & CSA601.1 M90 mark
- Injector disinfection:
- The disinfection unit may be controlled by the panel.
- Red shower head with a 2000 mm long hose.
- Automatic closing valve with a built-in flowrate meter.
- The shower head, including a drainage for rest water, is tagged to the console.
- The disinfection unit is pre-configured for using commercially available 5 litre bins. Programmable disinfection time: 1-30 min.
- Hydro massage with 2 jets.
- Connector with massage tube:
- A connector is used to make it possible to use pressure jet massage, whereby the tube and the massage jets are included.
- Underwater light:
- Built-in at the footer of the bath tub.
- The illumination has to be operated by the panel.
- If the fill level has not been reached, underwater illumination is not available.
- If the fill level is too low, underwater illumination will be turned off
- Shampoo- and bathoil dispenser.
- Hydromassage with 5 jets:
- Patented jet system without tubes or ducts. This system includes five massage jets which are disinfectable individually and integrated ergonomically at the footer of the tub.
- The individually adjustable massage jets make it possible to set the jet direction.
- To control the massage jets, the panel has to be used.
- The hydro massage unit will turn itself off if the fill level is not enough.
- The inflow jets may be removed in order to clean them easily.
- Ultrasound system.
- Tub shorter.
- Head rest.
- Backflow preventer.
|4.200.00||Standard tub shell|
|Hydromassage with 2 jets #3||Product #|
|Hydromassage with 5 jets #2||Product #|
|Connector with massage tube||Product #|
|Shampoo and bath oil dispenser #3||Product #|
|Injector disinfection #5||Product #|
|Tub shorter||Product #|
|Head rest #1||Product #|
|Underwater light #2||Product #|
|Ultrasound system||Product #|