Variable bathing system GK Magic 3000
- Activation of bathing system with magnetic access card.
- Bath and skirt constructed of fibreglass.
- Console made of ABS with locking desk lid.
- Height adjustable mounting legs.
- Hand grips provided for enhanced safety.
- Rubber protection for tub.
- Ergonomically designed tub ensures greater movement for user and ease of use by the care giver.
- Touch panel for operating of electronic functions with digital read out for bath temperature, shower- and fill in temperature.
- Pre-fill with three automatic pre-set levels, a manual shut off makes it possible at any time to turn pre-fill off.
- Diagnostic service display allows the user to quickly identify bathing system's service requirements.
- Adjustment of temperature via touch panel.
- Electronic monitoring of temperature for fill in and shower, with two scald protection systems independently controlled.
- Bath system can be individually adjusted to make the bath shorter.
- Patient shower with white hose 2,100 mm, self control trigger and integrated sensors for automatic activation and shut off.
- Shower brackets provided with drip proof channel.
- Power conservation feature automatically shuts off unit after bathing process is complete.
- Automatic drain system operated via touch panel, drain will close automatically.
- Hi/Lo function of tub with back lighted touch pads.
- Two electric actuators for height adjustment to any level.
- Battery for emergency lowering.
- Standard, commercially available valves and fittings.
- Built in backflow protection.
- System is free standing.
- Hot and cold water: fitting R ¾"
- Connecting sleeve for drainage: DN 50
- Electric power: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Overall height: 1250- 1650 mm
- Overall width: 930 mm
- Overall length: 2240 mm
- Working height: Adjustable from 680 mm to 1080 mm
- Weight: Tub filled: Approx. 450 kg
- Tub capacity: Approx. 250 liters
- Inspections: CE & CSA601.1 M90 mark
- Injector disinfection:
- The disinfection unit may be controlled by the panel.
- Red shower head with a 2000 mm long hose.
- Automatic closing valve with a built-in flowrate meter disinfection fill level indicator on the display programmable conventional disinfection or forced disinfection from 1 to 30 minutes.
- The display also shows the remaining residence time in minutes.
- If the bath tub has not been rinsed after the disinfection process, the bath tub cannot be refilled.
- The disinfection unit will be locked automatically if the tub is filled.
- The shower head, including a drainage for rest water, is tagged to the console.
- The disinfection unit is pre-configured for using commercially available 5 litre bins.
- Hydromassage with 5 jets.
- Connector with massage tube:
- A connector is used to make it possible to use pressure jet massage, whereby the tube and the massage jets are included.
- Underwater light.
- Shampoo and bathoil dispenser:
- Built-in shampoo- and bathoil dispenser.
- The dosing pumps are controlled by the keypad.
- Ultrasound system.
- Tub shorter.
- Head rest.
- Backflow preventer.
|4.300.00||Standard tub shell|
|Hydromassage with 5 jets #3||Product #|
|Connector with massage tube||Product #|
|Shampoo and bath oil dispenser #3||Product #|
|Injector disinfection #6||Product #|
|Tub shorter||Product #|
|Underwater light #2||Product #|
|Ultrasound system||Product #|