Sit-in bath tub GK Relax
- The filling of the tub, the disinfection control and the hydromassage control is done via the panel. A temperature delimiter is used for scald protection..
- Sidewise tub filling with optional integratable bath additive inflow.
- Furthermore, the tub comes with an automatic fillstop feature, which lets the tub to be filled automatically with the pre-defined water temperature and amount of water. This saves the nursing staff much time, which can be used to take care of the patient.
- Hot and cold water: fitting R ½"
- Connecting sleeve for drainage: DN 50
- Electric power: 230 V/50 Hz, for other countries 115V/60Hz
- Overall height: 2100 mm
- Overall length: 2050 mm
- Working height: Adjustable from 1340 mm to 1490 mm
- Weight: Tub filled: Approx. 350 kg
- Tub capacity: Approx. 200 liters
- Inspections: CE & CSA601.1 M90 mark
- Injector disinfection:
- The disinfection shower head may be controlled by using the panel. Additionally, a red shower tube and an automatic closing valve are included.
- The disinfection unit is pre-configured for using commercially available 5 litre bins.
- The disinfectant is supplied by an injector and a flowrate meter, whereby the flowrate may be adjusted.
- If the bath tub is filled with water, the disinfection unit will be inactive.
- Programmable conventional or forced disinfection.
- Hydromassage with 2 jets:
- Patented jet system without tubes or ducts..
- Two massage jets are integrated at the foot of the bath tub. They have to be operated by using the panel.
- The individually adjustable massage jets make it possible to set the jet direction.
- Shampoo- and bathoil dispenser:
- Built-in shampoo- and bathoil dispenser.
- The dosing pumps may be contolled by using the panel.
- Head rest:
- A vacuum cup makes it possible to easily attach the head rest to the bath tub.
|Shampoo and bath oil dispenser #3||Product #|