Variable bathing system GK Magic 1000
Lifting bath tub GK Magic 1000 with electronic control touch panel, electric variable.
- Activation of bathing system with magnetic access card.
- Bath and skirt constructed of fibreglass.
- Console made of ABS with locking desk lid.
- Height adjustable mounting legs.
- Hand grips provided for enhanced safety.
- Rubber protection for tub.
- Ergonomically designed tub ensures greater movement for user and ease of use by the care giver.
- Touch panel for operating of electronic functions with control of the activated function.
- Pre-fill, a manual shut off makes it possible at any time to turn pre-fill off.
- Diagnostic service display allows the user to quickly identify bathing system’s service requirements.
- Adjustment of temperature via thermostat mixing valve with electronic monitoring of temperature for fill in and shower.
- Bath system can be individually adjusted to make the bath shorter.
- Patient shower with white hose 2,100 mm and self control trigger.
- Shower brackets provided with drip proof channel.
- Power conservation feature automatically shuts off unit after bathing process is complete
- Drain assembly.
- Hi/Lo function of tub via touch panel.
- Two electric actuators for height adjustment to any level.
- Battery for emergency lowering.
- Standard, commercially available valves and fittings.
- Built in backflow protection.
- System is free standing.
- Hot and cold water: fitting R 3/4”.
- Connecting sleeve for drainage: DN 2”.
- Electric power: 115 V / 60 Hz.
- Overall height: 1250 1650 mm.
- Overall width: 930 mm.
- Overall length: 2240 mm.
- Working height: adjustable from 680 mm to 1080 mm.
- Weight: Tub filled: approx. 450 kg.
- Tub capacity: approx. 180 liters.
- Inspections: CE & CSA601.1 M90 mark.
- Disinfection system:
- The disinfection unit may be controlled by the panel.
- Disinfection shower with red hose 2000 mm, shower head with self-control trigger and adjustable flow gauge.
- Shower bracket with dripping channel.
- System suitable for 5 L containers.
- Hydromassage with H.J.S. 2-jet system:
- Patented jet system, no plumbing or tubing running between jets, with two nozzles located in foot area.
- Each jet acts as a toggle.
- Adjustment via touch panel.
- Automatic shut off of jets if water drains.
- Removable jet covers for easier cleaning.
- Massage hose:
- For localized massage treatment.
- For connecting of separate massage tube including connector.
- Underwater lighting with colour change:
- Concealed in foot well of system.
- Activated via touch panel.
- Activation possible only after water reaches fill level.
- Automatic shut off when bathing process is complete.
- Shampoo and bath additive dispenser:
- Built in shampoo and bath additive dispenser.
- Activated via touch panel.
- Ultrasound system.
- Tub shorter.
- Head rest.
- Backflow preventer.
- Tub shell dimensions available:
- 1850 mm (standard).
- 1550 mm (short).
- 2150 mm (long).
|4.100.00||Standard tub shell|
|4.100.00L||Long tub shell|