Integrated electrotherapy and proposed treatments combining for a range of rehabilitation techniques and stimulation therapy. Software, docking station and stimulator: To prepare and manage your daily treatment plans and monitor each individual patient, a patient interface establishes a link between your computer and Compex® 3 by means of a docking station and a USB connection. The software features were designed with and for therapists: the programmable Compex® 3 is a tool reserved for healthcare professionals.
- Software, docking station and stimulator: To prepare and manage your daily treatment plans and monitor each individual patient, a patient interface establishes a link between your computer and Compex® 3 by means of a docking station and a USB connection. The software features were designed with and for therapists: Compex® 3 is a tool reserved for health care professionals.
- Preset treatment programs: for muscular rehabilitation, pain relief, denervated muscles, hyperhidrosis and Iontophoresis as well as oedemas.
- Programmable: Create and personalize programs, in order to customize the parameters specific to patients.
- Mi-Technology with four Mi-Sensors included in the kit: Mi-Scan, Mi-Action, Mi-Tens and Mi-Range.
- Ti-Tens: Sensitivity is assessed Compex® 3 helps you to determine the sensitivity level before starting a Gate control stimulation type session, tailored to each patient.
- Denervated treatments: Use your Compex® 3 to determine whether denervation is total or partial. For a partial denervation Compex® 3 performs an automatic ramp search. Iontophoresis: Available on one channel. Automatically calculates the advised electrical density.
- Organize your treatments:
- By creating a list of patients on your computer.
- By assigning personalized treatments.
- By transferring the list of patients to your Compex® 3.
- By updating your list at any time .
- History/Archiving: store information in the form of patient files.
- Synchronizing: Exchange user data and treatment plans between Compex® 3 and your computer in seconds.
- Tools: Compex® 3 comes with a user Guide, practical guide and an electrode placement booklet.
- You have access to all the tools plus a video which shows all electrode placements in the software.
- Motor point pen: Included in the kit. This very useful tool together with the dedicated program, helps ensure the optimal electrode placement.
- Statistic mode provides you with useful information after a stimulation session like: Numbers of contractions and total contraction time, max stimulation energy level for contraction/channel, average stimulation energy level for all channels in use.
- Available in ten languages: EN, FR, GE, SP, IT, SE, NL, PT, TU, GR.
- Back lit , graphic, pixel based display.
- Rechargeable battery: with the recharger included in the kit, a full cycle of recharging will take a maximum of 2.5 hours.
- IPS (Independent Protection System) is implemented to survey all pulses generated from the 4 channels. If the energy is sent out in an unwanted way, the protection system immediately stops any transfer of energy and turns off the device.