Triton® DTS traction Table
The Chattanooga® Triton® DTS package offers a complete system with a uniquely engineered spine table, a sophisticated traction unit and simple harnessing with QuickWrap™. The system is further accessorized with a cervical traction attachment, knee bolsters and pressure biofeedback device.
- 5 unique DTS Pull Patterns deliver pulls designed to closely replicate the manual therapy experience.
- Pretension step eases guarding and provides greater comfort for the acute patient.
- Independent timer control for pretension, progression, traction and regression.
- Automatic speed variation during the Progressive phase.
- Gradient pulls, oscillations and progressive range of motion.
- Variables peed motor (30%, 50%, 100%) increases treatment flexibility.
- Clinical protocols for cervical and lumbar along with 80 user-defined protocol slots
- Static, intermittent and cycling traction options.
- Full color graphic library includes anatomical images, common pathologies and detailed belting techniques on high resolution touch-screen.
- Multi-lingual software on board.
- Save patient treatment session on Patient Data cards, which record patient pain mapping, pain scales and pain types from the unit to the card.
- Optional surface EMG activation initates the session when the patient relaxes to the EMG target.
- Provides maximum patient comfort in prone and supine positions for both manual therapy and traction therapy.
- Pelvic Tilt sectionprovides flexion of lumbar spine to improve positioning in traction.
- Pelvic tilt helps address pelvic asymmetry commonly seen in low back pain patients.
- Independently controlled arm and chest sections assist in maintaining a neutral spine.
- Repositional head piece elevates to 35°, allowing easy access to the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Repositional head piece cradles the patients¿s head comfortably in prone and supine.
- Tuck-away, grab bars for prone hanging traction without thoracic restraint.
- Gas spring assist on fristion-free moveable sections for easy positioning.
- Adjustable height table from 52-104 cm.
- Removable axilla posts provide additional fixation to the table, preventing slippage during supine traction.
Mechanical/physiological effects of traction therapy:
- Relieve pressure on nerves.
- Unload spine.
- Decrease disc bulging.
- Separate vertebrae.
- Stetch the ligaments and tendons.
- Stress the capsule, facet joints abd intravertebral discs.
- Migation of nuleus pulposus.
- Decrease muscle tone.
- Decrease inflammation.
- Blood flow to tissues.
- Venous flow away from tissues.
Clinical Indications for Traction Therapy:
- Back pain resulting from herniated, bulging or protruding discs.
- Discogenic pain.
- Joint pain.
- Facet joitn disorders.
- Root impingement.
- Compression fractures.
- Muscle spasms.
- Cervical radiculopathy.
Clinical Benefits of traction Therapy:
- Decreased pain.
- Decreased muscle tone.
- Increased range of motion.
- Increased flexibility.
- Reduce edema.
- Reduc edisc herniation.
- Relieve nerve root compression.