Radial pressure wave unit Intelect® Mobile RPW portable unit
Like the bigger Intelect® unit, the Mobile RPW offers radial pressure wave treatment as a non-invasive treatment solution for chronic tendonapathies and other soft tissue disorders. Treatments administered to the affected areas stimulate the regeneration process of injured tissues which have sustained histological changes.
Radial pressure wave therapy is best indicated for resilient conditions that have not responded to traditional therapy.
Physiological effects of the shockwave include: increased cell permeability, neovascularization, pain control and reduction of adhesions and fibrotic tissue prohibitive of healing.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Simple, user-friendly navigation
- Transmission gel bottle holder
- Transport handle
- Mode: single shock / continuous shock 1-21Hz
- 1-5 Bars of pressure
- DC quiet compressor
- Universal power supply 110V-240V, 50-60Hz mains
- 3 years warranty (accessories 1 year)
- Conductor transmission gel 250 ml
- Paper user manual
- R15 15 mm ESWT transmitter
- D-ACTOR® hand piece applicator (Frequency range 1-15 Hz)
- Revision kit
- D20-S D-ACTOR® 20 mm transmitter
- Clinical guide
- D35 D-ACTOR® 35 mm transmitter
- F15 Focus-Lens 15 mm transmitter
- DI15 Deep Impact® 15 mm transmitter
- C15 CERAma-x® ESWT 15 mm transmitter
- V-Actor® Applicator - Frequency range 1-15 Hz
- Carrying Bag
Visit Chattanooga® website for more informations.
|V-ACTOR® applicator for Intelect® RPW||Product #|