Oakworks® Spine Positionning System II
The Spine Positioning System II (SPS II) is an integral component of the pain management fluoroscopy suite. With this system, procedural set up time is reduced, patient comfort is enhanced, and unwanted movement is minimized. Most importantly, the target anatomy is more readily visualized, which allows the physician to perform spine procedures in a more efficient and secure manner.
Oakworks® designed the SPS II in an effort to achieve the critical balance between optimal imaging and patient comfort. The radiolucent adjustable frame and versatile padding system provide a metal-free imaging support platform capable of quickly positioning a wide variety of patient physiques. The adjustable face rest position provides individualized positioning for all types of cervical procedures and anatomy. The contoured torso support pad is complimented by a host of uniquely shaped and sized adjuster pads and wedges that enable a multitude of positioning combinations for ideal patient comfort and imaging needs for all spinal column procedures.
The SPS II was designed with the input of experienced interventional spine physicians under the direction of Paul Dreyfuss, MD. An extensive trial period was undertaken such that various modifications were made to accommodate the precise needs of the interventional pain physician and their patients.
- Weight: 16 lbs (7kg).
- Frame With face rest: 12” x 32.5” (30 x 84cm).
- Crescent face pad: 12” (30cm) diameter.
- Contoured torso support pad: 6.5” x 23” x 30” (17 x 58 x 76cm).
- Contoured torso Wedge: 2” x 22” x 29” (5 x 56 x 74cm).
- Large adjuster pad: 8” x 22” x 2” (20 x 56 x 5cm).
- Small adjuster pad: 7” x 12” x 1.5” (18 x 30 x 4cm).
- 8” semi-round bolster: 6” x 8” x 26” (15 x 20 x 66cm).
- Frame radiolucent frame.
- Warranty frame, fabric and padding - 2 years.