The therapeutic massage balms of L'Herbier offer you a soft blend of hypo-allergenic, organic dry oils, organic plants macerated for months in our workshop and top quality, 100% pure essential oils.
This remarkably soft massage balm is made of organic vegetable oils including soybean oil, organic palm tree butter, dry rice oil and antioxidants such as vitamin E. Combined with red vine extracts, witch hazel, organic ginkgo biloba extracts, horse-chestnuts, pure essential oils of peppermint and cypress, it is popular for massaging the legs and feet.
- Soft texture, silky and does not feel sticky.
- Offers a sensation of freshness and lightness
Much appreciated for the following needs.
- Heavy and tires legs.
- Water retention and swelling (legs and feet).
- Poor circulation.
- Achy feet.
- Avoid use with clients suffering from hypertension, if pregnant or breastfeeding and for children under 2 years old.
- Do not apply on mucous membranes, eyes or irritated skin.
|BAU030LEG||30 g (1.05 oz)||1 un.|
|BAU100LEG||100 g (3.5 oz)||1 un.|