The therapeutic massage balms of L'Herbier offer you a soft blend of hypo-allergenic, organic dry oils, organic plants macerated for months in our workshop and top quality, 100% pure essential oils.
This remarkably soft balm is made of organic vegetable oils including soybean oil, organic palm tree butter, dry rice oil and antioxidants such as vitamin E. A blend of organic calendula flower extract, white camphor, eucalyptus, peppermint and wintergreen, it is particularly known to provide a soothing and comforting thermal massage.
- Soft texture, silky and does not feel sticky.
- Deep and natural heat by massage.
- Non irritating for the skin, does not contain menthol crystals.
Much appreciated for the following needs:
- Stiff joints.
- Back pain, lumbar tension, sciatic nerve pain.
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
- Avoid use if suffering from hypertension, if pregnant or breastfeeding and for children under 2 years old.
- Do not apply on mucous membranes, eyes or irritated skin.
|BAU030THE||30 g (1.05 oz)||1 un.|
|BAU100THE||100 g (3.5 oz)||1 un.|
|BAU400THE||400 g (14 oz)||1 un.|