Commander Echo™ Static Force Gauge Dynamometer
Designed to be versatile, the Commander Echo™ Wireless Static Force Gauge is the perfect dynamometer to use when performing Job Analyses, Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs), Ergonomic Studies, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Lift Tests and much more.
- Displays maximum force, Coefficient of Variation (CV), and test averages.
- Console stores 20 tests with up to 8 repetitions.
- Test protocols can be customized according to number of tests, starting force, units (Newtons, Kilograms or Pounds), and number of repetitions.
- Identify patterns of weakness.
- Helps determine consistency of effort in workers compensation and CSST exams.
- Document performance, establish baselines and monitor progress.
- Use in a variety of evaluations including post-offers and Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCEs).
- Compatible with NIOSH lifts.
- Seven (7) different accessories for unlimited testing possibilities.
- Maximum force rated to 500 lb. for strong performers.
- 1 lb resolution for accurate testing of weak performers.
- Precision technology achieves greater than 99% force accuracy.
- Compatible with normative data published in the American Medical Association (AMA) Guides.