Commander Echo™ Grip Dynamometer
For hand strength testing or voluntary maximal effort evaluations, the Commander Echo Grip Dynamometer is the fastest, more versatile, portable grip testing system.
- Performs 5-position, rapid exchange and sustained grip tests.
- Console stores 20 bilateral tests with up to 8 repetitions per side.
- Compatible with normative data developed by Mathiowetz and published in the American Medical Association (AMA) Guides.
- Evaluate hand strength and compare results to published normative data.
- Displays maximum force, coefficient of variation (CV), right and left average force and bilateral deficit.
- Evaluate voluntary maximal effort.
- Establish baselines and monitor progress.
- Adjustable test time with fatigue calculation for sustained grip tests.
- Digital load cell technology provides greater reliability and durability than other common gauges.