Commander Echo™ Dual inclinometers
JTECH’s inclinometers provide more features and functionality than any non-computerized inclinometer system. It makes spine and extremity range of motion (ROM) measurement even faster and easier.
- Console stores data for 20 tests with up to 8 repetitions each.
- Measure true range of motion plus movement at the upper and lower extremes of the spine segment without resetting the inclinometer placement.
- Measure lordosis, kyphosis and joint ankylosis.
- Measure agonist/antagonist movements, like flexion and extension, without stopping or repositioning.
- Achieves accuracy and repeatability of +/- 2 degrees.
- Perform a complete spine Range of Motion (ROM) exam without pausing to write down results.
- Automatically collects range of motion end points without pressing a button in dynamic testing mode.
- Measure extremity ROM using single or dual inclinometry.
- Quantifies total range of motion and motion of each inclinometer.
- Automatically subtracts extraneous movement for true spine ROM measurements.
- Static examination mode easily simulates most motion amplitude techniques used with conventional goniometers.
- The wireless console is independent of the instrument which allows you to conduct the exam while viewing the results without influencing the level of effort of the patient.