Commander Echo™ Algometer
The Commander Echo™ Algometer easily measures pressure thresholds and pain tolerances reported by patients. Algometry is ideal for helping evaluate fibromyalgia and trigger point tenderness.
- Console stores 20 tests with up to 4 repetitions per side of Algometer readings.
- Fine resolution that identifies small yet clinically significant changes in pressure sensitivity.
- Two pressure measurement tips (1cm² and 0.5cm²) for applying to both large muscles and small muscles of the head and neck.
- Document effectiveness of treatment (long and short term).
- Innovative pop-in “quick connect” system makes changing test pads fast and easy.
- Quantify joint tenderness in arthritic conditions.
- Evaluate pain sensitivity and create objective reports.
- Identify trigger points.
- Thin profile improves stability during tests and “Axis Compensation” circuitry for off center placement.
- Ergonomic shape fits your hand and provides a secure grip.