Hill HA90P Podiatry Medical Chair
The Hill Adjustable Podiatry Model is designed with several features usually associated with far more expensive podiatry chairs. Powered by electric actuators, the HA90P has three distinct adjustable motions. Adjustable height provides a comfortable 24” to 37” working range. A recline feature tilts the entire chair to any desired angle. The electric tilt back may be completely lowered to convert the HA90P to a flat table. Special features include a pull-out foot section for taller patients; a removable, adjustable-angle, stainless steel pan; an adjustable headpiece for patient comfort; and fold-down armrests.
Base HA90P Standard Features:
- Electric power height from 24" to 37".
- Electric power lift back.
- Electric power tilt / trendelenburg.
- Power controled by foot pedals.
- 500lb Lifting capacity.
- 2-point adjustable head rest.
- Fold-up arm rests.
- Adjustable foot section w/ 12" extension.
- Plastic covered foot section.
- Removeable and adjustable stainless steel pan.
- Width 24", length 6'1", foam top 2 1/2".
- Choice of 20 vinyl colors for the top.
- Beige or gray acrylic thermo-plastic base.
- UL Listed and Approved.
- One-year warranty on all parts and labor (by MTM).
See the pdf brochure for details on colour and options.