Intelect® Legend XT®
Electrotherapy is the application of electrical stimulation transmitted through the body via electrodes for therapeutic purposes. With electrotherapy, the current flows through the body from one electrode to the other and causes different physiological reactions, which are determined by the type of current selected, the parameters of the selected current and the output intensity. The Intelect Legend XT® is one of the most advanced therapy systems available. Beneath its award-winning, ergonomic design is a sophisticated, versatile, user-friendly system. The Intelect Legend XT® lets you offer a comprehensive range of therapies in a single, state-of-the-art unit.
- Patented award-winning, ergonomic modular design.
- Easy-to-add modularity allows the addition of two additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module.
- High contrast 5” (13 cm) FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface.
- Two independent electrotherapy channels, expandable to four independent channels.
- Multiple waveform electrotherapy-six clinical waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, High Volt, Russian, Symmetrical Biphasic and Microcurrent.
- Documentation of treatment data with Patient Data Cards.
- User defined protocols for your specific needs.
- Dual frequency ultrasound at 1 or 3.3 MHz.
- Pulsed or Continuous Duty Cycles (10%, 20%, 50% & 100%).
- Watertight soundheads for use in underwater therapy.
- Therapy System Cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables (optional).
- Optional Operator Remotes allow treatment stop, start and pause, as well as change in amplitude at any time during a treatment session. Each remote is color-coded for designation between channels.
- 2 years warranty (probes and accessories 1 year).
|2760||Combo 2 channels||Without Cart|
|2763||Stim 2 channels||Without Cart|
|2786||Stim 4 channels||Without Cart|
|2788||Combo 4 channels||Without Cart|