NeuroTrac® PC Software
This Software is an accessory to NeuroTrac® devices which have EMG or ETS functionality: MyoPlus family and Simplex. This software facilitates and expands the user interface and features of your EMG Biofreedback /ETS unit. It's designed to be used for a wide range of physiotherapy applications. Designed for therapist in mind, but can be used by the Patient for home training. Used as Biofeedback assessment and training tool.
- PC Database System for Patients Sessions and Home Compliance storage.
Single or Dual Channel EMG data and Neuromuscular Stimulation (ETS)
monitoring and data storage.
- Individual structured patient EMG template design.
- Structured protocols for consistency of patient evaluation.
- Comprehensive treatment and printed Progress Reports.
- Download & Maintenance of the Home Compliance data from MyoPlus.
Displays stimulation time and EMG between STIM Work periods which
is particularly useful for the correct using of Stimulation.
- Displays EMG as low as 0.2µV and up to 2000µV.
Analysis statistics, records and prints off comprehensive reports of
work/rest averages, onset muscle contraction and release time,
peak value, work / rest standard deviations, average current used and stimulation time.
Compatibility and performance
- Compatible with ALL EMG and ETS NeuroTrac® devices.
- Compatible with either fiber Optic or Bluetooth connection, depending on NeuroTrac® unit model.
- Easy to install and operate on laptop or desktop.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP with monitor 800 x 600 px or wider.
- Allow at least 0.5 GB on your HDD for Installation and Database.
|VM-SW001||USB PC connectivity|
|VM-SW003||Bluetooth PC connectivity|