Podiatry x-ray system
Our podiatry x-ray system is currently the system that offers you the best quality/price ratio at all levels. Our package includes a base that offer you the most positioning options for your patients and have the best podiatrist generator currently available in Canada. It also include the latest-generation of digital detector which give you the best resolution and a software with tools dedicated to podiatry.
- Eliminate the need to rotate the patient for the DP view.
- Eliminate the need to rotate the arm for the AP view.
- Eliminate the need to readjust the collimator lateral views.
- Enable wheelchair patients to be easily accommodated without having to leave the wheelchair.
- 1 year warranty.
TXR Generator features:
- Power: 4Kw constant potential.
- kVp range: 40 to 125
- mAs range: 0.1 to 254
- mA stations: 14 (5 to 100)
- Exposure time range: 0.001 to 10 seconds
- Tube: 0.6 to 1.5 mm 40kHu
- Power: 120 VAC or 240 VAC
- Weight: 15 kg
- 1 year warranty.
Our digital detector is manufactured by Rayence, a manufacturer of digital detectors offering a complete x-ray solutions worldwide recognized in the medical field since several years. Rayence DR digital Detectors and their acquisition/processing software are certified by Health Canada (# 91891).
- Gadox of Cesium scintillator.
- Pixel pitch of 127 µm.
- 3.9 lines pairs /mm
- Software available in French and English.
- Including 5 licences.
- 5 years warranty.
Acquisition software and diagnostic specifications:
- Software with interface designed for podiatry practices.
- Shooting images using algorithms and tools designed for podiatry practices.
- User friendly and easy to use.
- 3.0 Software entirely approved by DICOM 3.0.
- Software to burn CD/DVD.
- Software to format images and transfer them onto USB key.
- Software that allows you to send images via e-mail in DICOM, JPEG and other formats.
- Gives you the possibility to proceed in macro file hence allowing you to view the shot before you take it in order to facilitate the process of shooting images.
- You have all the basic tools required for reading and diagnostic.
- Gives you the opportunity to send your images to a PACS system off premises.
- Possibility to have an interface linked with the administrative software of the clinic.
- Possibility to have access to your x-ray on MAC or iPad.